The store is open!!! CLICK HERE to peruse and shop. Many (many Many MANY) hours went into setting up our new online store and it's been very exciting to finally open the doors, let you all poke around and see what you think!
StampNation Members went shopping a day early and everything went off without a hitch. Well, except for the members selling us out of a few things!
CAS-ual Fridays and Winnie & Walter are able to restock some of the items, so you will see a note on some of the products letting you know shipping will be delayed on several items if you add them to your order.
I DO expect several items to be sold out today and we'll have to wait until the August Grand Opening to restock them. So if there are things you HAVE to have (sistah, I don't blame you!), jump over there now and grab it before it's gone.
Three brand new products from Catherine Pooler Designs hit the shop this weekend….Wild Bloom, And Sentiments and Dies.
Let's take a peek at a couple projects showcasing them!
Maureen did a really cool sponged background, then stamped the large solid flower over the top. A few black accent flowers from Wild Bloom and the sentiments from And Sentiments finished off this Clean and Simple Card.
- Stamps: Wild Bloom, And Sentiments (Catherine Pooler Designs)
- Ink: Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron Distress Inks (Ranger) Tuxedo Black (Memento)
- Paper: White (SU) Watercolor (Canson)
Maureen used the same background, but finished it off for a completely different look. She die cut that 3″ ampersand (that I'm head over heels for), added sentiments from And Sentiments and some burst die cuts from Funky Flakes dies.
- Stamps: And Sentiments (Catherine Pooler Designs)
- Ink: Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon Distress Inks (Ranger) Tuxedo Black (Memento)
- Paper: Whisper White (SU) Watercolor (Canson)
- Accessories: And dies (Catherine Pooler Designs) Funky Flakes, 2 Yous (SOA) Sequins (PPP)
Hope you enjoyed today's projects! I'll see you tomorrow with a project using more of these goodies.