SOA Release Week Day #4: Masked Holiday Flourishes
In today's video we'll do a bit of masking, some Zig Clean Color Marker coloring and combine some fun products from the Stamp of Approval Holiday Magic Collection.
This video took a twist part way through…I came across a few issues and I'll show you how I solved them.
When I was planning the Holiday Magic Collection, I really wanted a set of holly leaves and berries along with flourishes and scrolls. When I asked Effie if she'd design it for me, I was completely floored when she showed me her designs. Amazing, right?
The Holiday Flourishes stamp set is stunning and I love how well it goes with so many of the other stamps from the collection.
Check out the Design Team blogs for more great projects:
OCTOBER 15 IS THE DAY – the need to know!
- To be the first to know when the Holiday Magic Collection goes for sale, be sure to subscribe to the Wait List here.
- The e-mail with the link to the sales page will be sent to Wait List subscribers on October 15 at 10 am Eastern. StampNation Members who are also on the wait list will get the link one hour early. If you subscribe to SN today, you will be on the one hour early list!
- The first 25% of orders will get a little goodie tucked into their SOA box! 🙂
- These products were made exclusively for this collection and many of them will not be available until 2016.
- Be sure to join us right here TOMORROW morning for a BLOG HOP! Someone is going to WIN the SOA box! (actually, I heard a rumor that TWO people are going to win!) YES!