Oh, BOY! Did I have fun stamping this card right here. I might need to make a few more…it was so fun decorating this funky tree.
Over the next week or so – and in the PDF download for those that purchase the SOA box (um, hello over 40 projects!!!) – you’ll see lots of other ways to use the Holiday Baubles Stamp Set…totally versatile and fun to use!
In the video, I’ll show you a few more samples using this set and other uses of the little baubles.
OCTOBER 15 IS THE DAY – the need to know!
- To be the first to know when the Holiday Magic Collection goes for sale, be sure to subscribe to the Wait List here.
- The e-mail with the link to the sales page will be sent to Wait List subscribers on October 15 at 10 am Eastern. StampNation Members who are also on the wait list will get the link one hour early.
- The first 25% of orders will get a little goodie tucked into their SOA box! 🙂
- These products were made exclusively for this collection and many of them will not be available until 2016.
- Be sure to join us right here on Wednesday morning for a BLOG HOP! Someone is going to WIN the SOA box! YES!
***Edited to add: these products are available for purchase in the online store now!
I can’t stop stamping with these goodies…you’ll be seeing me use them all season long.
Check out these peeks from our amazing designers! Be sure to click through to their blogs to see their amazing samples:
Other supplies used on my cards today:
- Berrylicous Ink (MFT), Lulu Lavender, Rose Bud, Lilac Posies, Pear Tart, Cottage Ivy, Pistacio, Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black, Love Letter (Memento), Tide Pool, Mint Julep (Hero Arts), Early Espresso and Real Red Ink (SU), Gold Delicata Ink
- Glimmer Paper (SU)