Bister Powder Background with Creative Medium Video Tutorial
I've been having tons of fun with the Color Burst powders – making a mess and tons of fun projects with them!
My crafty friends have informed me that the Color Bursts are not the only kid on the block. There's also Brushos and Bister.
I Brake for Stamps sent me the Bister Powders, so the inky, messy fun continued today.
The powders worked pretty much exactly the way the Color Bursts work when reacting to water, but the containers are different and the colors are very different.
Bister Powders are earth toned, so the wood grain stencil was perfect for the background!
Using the exact same technique, I made two very different projects.
The pink wood grained one was inspired by THIS CARD by Dream Team Member, Isha Gupta.
- The Big, the Bold and the Extras (Winnie & Walter)
- Funky Round Tag Fri-dies and Lovely Greetings (CAS-ual Fridays)
- Bister Powder – I Brake for Stamps
- Quilted Stitch Pattern Die (Lil’ Inker Designs)
- Toulouse Background Die (Memory Box)