Picture it…wintertime in the 1940's and 50's. “Ralphie” wrapped up in his snowsuit heading out to school. A Frosty the Snowman tin lunchbox in tow. An aluminum Christmas tree in the front room. And the sounds of Bing Crosby playing over the radio.
Maybe it is a memory for you, or something out of your favorite winter time film, but the futuristic influences of the Atomic Age left a lasting impression on decor and architecture.
These are images that inspired our Retro Winter collection! The products coming your way range from cute to classic as well as geometric and funky. You will love creating hand made cards for your loved ones with this collection!
The Feeling Chilly bundle includes:
- Chillin' Snowflakes Stamp Set
- Baby It's Cold Outside Stamps & Dies (the CUTEST mugs for any cuppa – Joe, tea, cocoa…)
- the Zig & Zag Background Stamp
- Feeling Chilly Patterned Paper (includes retro patterns with colors to coordinate with our new ink colors)
- Cincinnati Sequins.
The four new Urban Oasis Spa Inks, Pink Champagne, Orange Peel, Hot Tub and Sangria make the perfect color scheme for these retro designs and come together in the Feelin' Chilly Patterned Paper like a dream.
(there might be a sneak in this photo of a product we haven't shown yet!)
View the reveals of the new inks and the Feeling Chilly product bundle on our FB Live Streams from this week!
The Retro Winter Collection will be available in the shop on October 30 at 9 AM Eastern.
StampNation Members will have access to early ordering on October 29 at Noon Eastern.
Members are treated to lots of membership perks including:
- Our private Facebook Community page
- Early ordering of new releases
- Behind the scenes and exclusive videos and live streams with the CP team
- Exclusive products only available for members
- Online classes, events and challenges to keep your creativity flowing!
See you Saturday, Monday and Tuesday on Facebook Live for our next reveal!