The It’s All About Christmas Release is about to hit the shop! Here are some things you need to know:
- BUNDLES: There are 5 different themed bundles of product. If you’ve missed the reveals, visit the main blog page here and scroll through the posts from September 11 through now to view everything.
- THE LAST BUNDLE: There is one more bundle to share, so join us on Monday, September 16 for the reveal on Youtube.
- PROJECTS AND INSPIRATION: if you haven’t joined us on Facebook yet, we do lots of live streams and behind the scene fun over there, hope you’ll find us!
- EARLY ORDERING: StampNation Members get to shop early on Tuesday, September 17 at 3 PM Eastern. Just log into the store with your shop account, click “NEW” and you’ll see all the new products there just for you!
- JOIN NOW: If you aren’t a member yet and are champing at the bit to enjoy all the member perks, we don’t blame you! Get your membership started right away and join us for the early ordering fun! We are excited to have you as a part of our community.
- GENERAL RELEASE ORDERING: opens at 9 AM Eastern September 18.
So, are you ready to see this amazing bundle? Here it is…
The elegant and detailed Angel Wings Dies are the centerpiece of this bundle. With the Believe in Angels Stamp Set and coordinating Angel Word Die, you’ll be able to make a myriad of cards ranging from Clean and Simple to very elaborate. This bundle is great for Holiday and Christmas cards as well as notes of encouragement.
Try purple or pink embossing glitter on the wings for a fabulous card for any little girl in your lift!
The Angel Wings Bundle includes:
- Angel Wings Dies
- Believe in Angels Stamp Set
- Angel Word Die
Go simple with Gold Metallic Embossing Glitter and a white card layer and base.
Step it up by adding a background stamped with the Vintage Baubles Background and the Angel Wings adhered to a small layer die cut with our Postage Stamp Dies.
These wings were embossed with our new Sand Castle Embossing Glitter which has gold and glitter mixed in…stunning!
Step it up even more by creating a dreamy watercolor background, add a Vellum Cardstock circle layer, the Angel Word Die and a white embossed on black sentiment.
This card TOTALLY shows up the gorgeousness of our Skylight Embossing Powder which is part of our Bundled Up Trio, which hits the shop on September 18.
For this card, I used the die cut angel wings as a mask, sponged Limoncello ink over it and created a halo effect. How gorgeous is that extra detail? I want to make one of these again and do a light Sweet Sixteen and make a birthday card! I know I’d love to receive that!
Thank you for visiting with me today! I’ll see you at 9 AM Eastern for the final bundle reveal!