Introducing The Key Stamp Set! In this video I’ll share tips on stamping, embossing and die cutting multiple keys and locks at once, making your card making quicker and more enjoyable!
These locks and keys are THE BOMB, y’all! and don’t get me started on the sentiments. Together, these images make pretty much the perfect stamp set.
The keys and locks can be used alone on a background, or stamp and/or emboss a bunch of them to have on hand to adorn lots of different projects. yep! You’ll be seeing much more of them over the next few days.
How perfect is this key hanging from the wreath? I can’t wait for a friend to move so I can send this card of Congratulations!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS for the upcoming festivities!
- January 6 – Product Reveal Day #3
- January 7- 9 am- BLOG HOP and Product Reveal Day #4 BLOG HOP
- January 8 – 9 am – VIDEO HOP
- Pre-release Party and early ordering for StampNation Members on January 8 at 9 pm Eastern. If you haven’t joined yet, we’d LOVE to have you as our newest member!
January 9 – Release Day
- 9 am INSTAGRAM HOP
- Wait list ordering link goes out 9 am
- General Ordering opens at 6 pm
Yesterday I revealed the Sweet Home Wreath Stamp Set and the Love Note Background Stamp – if you missed it, you can find that here.
This glitter embossed lock really Makes this card special!
Don’t miss the Adoring You Stamp of Approval Collection! It will be available next week while supplies last. Once they are sold out, they will be available as individual items in the shop later in 2019. Grab your spot on the wait list!