If you need a last minute idea for a holiday card for that special someone, this Snowflake Shaker Card is for you. Or, change out the sentiment to a “Thank You” and everyone is going to be glad they gave you a gift this year!
Shaker cards are really easy to make once you understand the pieces….for this card I used:
- Circle cut from white cardstock and the same size circle cut from acetate.
- Circle cut from patterned paper with the next size smaller circle die cutting out the middle, making a frame.
How to make the Snowflake Shaker Piece:
- Adhere the acetate circle to the frame.
- Add dimensional adhesive to the frame around the edge.
- Fill with snowflake and other sequins.
- Add the white circle on top of it.
- Press down to adhere and your shaker piece is done! It's really that easy!
Thanks for visiting, I hope your weekend is amazing and you find some time for you!