Hello, it’s Deepti here today with a step-by-step tutorial using some great products from the Counting Blessings collection.
1. Start by applying the Texture Paste through the Marching Leaves Stencil on main card base.
2. Die-cut the tag from Tags,etc. dies out of Brown Card Stock.
3. Stamp the leaves from Leaf Motifs In Midnight Ink and watercolor them with Rockin’ Red and Tiki Torch inks and fussy cut them.
4. Thread the tag with regular white twine.
5. Adhere the tag over the main card base and adhere all of the leaves with glue.
6. Finish the card by stamping the sentiment from Leaf Motifs in Versamark Ink and heat emboss it with both white and gold embossing powders.
7. Finally embellish the card with a few clear sequins.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and give this card design a try yourself!