It’s release week and we have NEW INK! WOOOOT!
Last night, there was a Party in the Clubhouse. If you missed it, here’s the replay!
We had a great time making Grape Crush and Limoncello and you’re going to have a great time stamping with them!
These two new colors look pretty incredible with Be Mine and All That Jazz…check it out!
These are the first four colors of our Carnivale Collection. We’ll be adding four more colors to round out this collection later this year.
All That Jazz is currently in the store. Be Mine was available in the Love is in the Air Stamp of Approval Collection and will be available for sale on Tuesday.
Grape Crush and Limoncello will be available on Tuesday as well.
You will be able to purchase them:
- as a group of four (Be Mine, Limoncello, All That Jazz, Grape Crush)
- two brand new colors (Limoncello and Grape Crush) and the ink refills as a part of the “I Want It All” bundle
This card features a few of our new products that you’ll be seeing more of this weekend:
- Focus on the Good Stamp Set and Dies
- BFF Background
- Note of Thanks Stamp Set
Here is a YouTube Live replay sharing the new colors and the Note of Thanks Stamp set.
Products used on this card:
Inks: Be Mine, Limoncello, All That Jazz, Grape Crush
Stamps: A Note of Thanks, BFF Background
Here’s a look at all 24 Party Line ink colors. It’s a pretty amazing rainbow of vibrant, saturated colors!!!
- It’s a Girl, *Be Mine, Party Dress, Rockin’ Red
- Tutti Frutti, Bellini, Orange Twist
- Tiki Torch, Tiara, *Limoncello
- Melon Ice, Garden Party, Lime Rickey, Grass Skirt
- Mint to Be, Aquatini, All That Jazz, Fiesta Blue
- It’s a Boy, Something Borrowed
- Sweet Sixteen, Pixie Dust, Flirty Fuchsia, *Grape Crush
*Available in the shop on Tuesday, May 22!
If you are new to our ink, please visit this page to learn what is different about them. You are going to LOVE them!