Welcome to the first day of Blog Hops celebrating the Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Collection!
Over the next three days, our Creative Team will be sharing loads of fabulous products using the stamps and dies in this collection.
If you are new to Stamp of Approval, we did a Facebook Live yesterday talking a bit about why we put these collections together.
In a nutshell, I wanted to put a quarterly collection of products together that GO together! When your box hits your doorstep, just grab some cardstock and ink, download your Project Guide and the cardstock will be flyin’!
The Celebrate Friends Collection includes:
- One 6 x 8 stamp set – WooHoo
- two 4 x 6 stamp sets- Punctuated Party and I Eat Cake
- three sentiment dies – Celebrate, Hooray and Sweet
- one stencil – Scattered Circles
- a brand new ink pad – the color is a Surprise!
Then you get to choose these items to go in your box:
- Celebrate Friends with TEA ($97)- the above products PLUS Cuppa Tea Stamp Set and Bordering Sweet Border Dies
- Celebrate Friends with COFFEE ($97)- the above products PLUS Perfect Blend Stamp Set and Morning Joe Border Dies
- Celebrate Friends with Coffee AND Tea ($127) the above products PLUS Cuppa Tea Stamp Set and Bordering Sweet Border Dies, and Perfect Blend Stamp Set and Morning Joe Border Dies
If you missed the product reveals this week, please check out this blog post and video with all the reveals in one video.
What to expect!
Our Stamp of Approval Collections are while supplies last and when they are sold out there will be no more available collections. (You will be able to purchase the items individually later in our shop.)
- Monday, April 23 at 9 pm eastern: PJ Party Release for StampNation Members. We’ll share some fun (stamping, trivia, prizes!!!) and open ordering early for you guys.
- Tuesday, April 24 at 9 am eastern: WAIT LIST members will receive their link to purchase the collection.
- Tuesday, April 24 at 6 pm eastern: if the collection isn’t sold out yet, general ordering will open. Two of our collections last year sold out just to the wait list! So make sure you put your name on it!
CHECKING OUT: Please double check your order before you hit submit. It pains us greatly, but we can not make adjustments, changes, additions to any order once it’s been placed. It’s a magnificent madhouse in here and it’s nearly impossible to do change orders once they've been submitted! THANK YOU for understanding!
Let’s check out a few projects using goodies from the Celebrate Friends Collection, shall we?
Hope you enjoyed these projects, now onto the info on how you can WIN!
WIN a $97 Gift Certificate!!!
THREE commenters will be chosen at random from all the comments on all the blogs (one each day). The more blogs you comment on, the better your chance in winning!
HOW TO COMMENT: Scroll to the end of the blog post to find the comment section. If you don’t see a comment section, but see another blog post, scroll back up and click the title of this post. Scroll down and you’ll see the comment section.
Entries close on MONDAY, April 23 at 6PM EST and will be announced right before our Pre-release Party on StampNation.
THE BLOG HOP
The Creative Team members have projects ready for you using the supplies from the Celebrate Friends Collection…click Maureen’s name to visit her blog, then find the hop list on her blog, click the next name…and so on.
Don’t forget to leave comments along the way!
BLOG HOP LIST
- Catherine – you are here!
- Maureen Merritt – go here next!
- Ilina Crouse
- Josefine Fouarge
- Lydia Evans
- Jennifer Carter
I hope you grabbed a Cuppa, cause you are in for a treat, my friend! Enjoy and I'll see you tomorrow!