Welcome to our first Blog Hop celebrating the release of our Foundations Box and the first 5 CP Designs Ink Pads!
In case you haven't heard the news, Catherine Pooler Designs is premiering an amazing new line of ink pads in 2017 and you can get the first five colors in our Foundations Box!
What is great about these inks?
- Color coordination will be a snap! Our first collection, the Party Collection is made up of all vibrant, saturated colors that will go together perfectly. No more guessing which color goes with which!
- No more splotchy images! Two or three gentle LOVE TAPS are all you need to get full coverage on your stamp which transfers beautifully to your cardstock.
- No more muddy, dirty stamped images when residue from a dark ink gets picked up by a light color! (If you didn’t see this in the video, you’ve gotta see for yourself, it’s unbelievable! I had to show this to Randall about 15 times with different stamps and ink colors before he believed it. #truestory)
What's great about the Foundations Box? It's the “Everything-every-stamper-needs-box” with:
- FIVE colors every stamper needs
- THREE all around awesome stamp sets with images, sentiments, borders and accents
- ONE clear Block
- ONE pack of prescored notecards
The retail value of these products is over $80. The Foundations Box will premier for $67.
I also have one more bit of very special news that will be sent out in an email to my subscribers on Tuesday evening. Can't wait to share it!
If you've been stamping for a while, this box will go perfectly with all the amazing products you already have. If you are new, you are going to be able to sit down and stamp fabulous handmade cards for your friends and family as soon as that box hits your doorstep.
Here are a few easy links to learn more:
- Learn more about the Foundations Box here.
- See the ink pads up close and personal here.
- Take a look inside the Foundations Box here.
- Ink pad Q & A here
Let's take a look at what's inside the box again and see some projects!
Second Generation Stamping with CP Designs Ink
The Foundations Box will be ready for sale on Wednesday, November 16 at 9 am eastern. Be sure you are subscribed to the newsletter to get first notification!
(StampNation Members, I'll post the link on SN one hour early for you 😉 Perks of membership!)
There is some incredible talent joining us for this hop. The cards here on my blog are using ONLY the products from the Foundations Box…nothing else.
Our designers are showing you how to use just the contents, but then a few of them go a step beyond and show you a few projects that use scissors, a paper cutter, maybe a bit of twine or some sequins. Just WAIT until you see what they've done!
BLOG HOP LIST!
- Catherine Pooler – you are here!
- Taheerah Atchia – go here next!
- Lydia Evans
- Allison Cope
- Chrissie Tobas
- Heather North
COMMENT TO WIN YOUR FOUNDATIONS BOX!!!!
Comment on the blogs and let us know what your favorite part of the Foundations Box is and if you have any friends in mind that haven't been introduced to stamping yet that would love this box!
The more comments you leave, the better your odds of winning!
One winner will be randomly chosen from all the comments on the hop tomorrow morning and announced at 9 am eastern with our second blog hop. You have 24 hours – GO!!!! and good luck!