I've been building a nice little stash of Thank You cards so I can package them up and give as end-of-the-year teacher gifts: Confetti Thank You Cards, Teacher Thank You Cards as well as a few videos I've made for StampNation.
Anna informed me this morning that she has 3 days of school left, so I'd better get busy packaging these up! I'm going to keep it simple…wrap them in tissue paper, put in a cello bag and tie with a bow.
Hello KISS Cards Background Stamping with Words
Enjoy the video!
What stamps and dies do you have in your stash that you can use with this card layout?
How else would you embellish this card? Or would you leave it Clean and Simple?
I'd love to know, leave me a comment!
I posted two more cards today on StampNation with word clustering and using words as a background. Here's a peek:
Thanks for visiting me today! Talk to you SOON! 🙂
- Hello There Die (Neat and Tangled)
- Hello There Stamp Set (Neat and Tangled)
- Memento Black, Grape Jelly and Rosie Posie
- Berry Sorbet, Ocean Tides, Simply Chartreuse (Paper Trey Ink)
- Build a Background – Basics (SugarPea Designs)