This month we are highlighting Sharon Jones. Just like her StampNation username, Sharon sprinkles “Sunshine” around our community.
1. Tell us a little about yourself. What do you do for a living or when you aren’t getting inky? I am a SAHM of two lovely children. April lives in Colorado with her husband and a sweet little 2 year old son, Ayden. Daniel is my adopted son who’s 16 and lives with me and challenges me every day…LOL! I love the Lord and my family tremendously!
2. How long have you been stamping? Do you have a story about how you started? I have always loved art and making things with my hands since I was 4 years old. My very first drawing was a desert scene with a running horse, cacti, rocks, clouds, jackrabbit, and a snake curled up in the shadow of a rock. My parents were astonished when I showed them my “horsey” picture…LOL. My later years I got into oil painting and eventually went to a Stampin’ Up! Party and got hooked about 6 years ago. I became a Demonstrator for a few years, but card making and paper crafting became my obsession.
3. What is your stamping style? I think my favorite stamping style came into fruition recently when I started watercolouring on my cards. I love working with paints! Here is one of my favourites…
4. How long have you been a SN member and what is your favorite thing about the community? I have been a SN member almost 4 years now. I absolutely love the new friends I have made and everyone is so friendly, helpful and inspiring…much better than any place I have ever been. That’s exactly why I stay at StampNation! Love my Sistahs and Brothas!
5. How do you get inspired when your mojo is lacking? I simply get on my computer and come to StampNation or check out Pinterest for inspiration. I am also very inspired by Nature.
Thank you Sharon for sharing a little about yourself with us today.
If you'd like to join us at StampNation, click here for more info, we'd love to see you there!