SOA Young at Heart Collection Release Week Day #2
I've been going very Clean and Simple on my cards so far…mostly because I want to show you how many different ways you can use the stamps and dies in this collection. You know how much I love stamps that can be used in different ways!
In this video, I'll share:
- Young at Heart Stamp Set
- Birthday Wishes Dies
- Birthday Journal Card Dies
Also, in the video is a special announcement. 😉
What to expect this week:
- Sunday and Monday – more videos and sneak peeks. I'll be sharing that crooky cake stamp and die soon!
- Tuesday – blog hop at 9 am. Be sure to hop along and comment for your chance to win. Someone (actually TWO someones!) will get her SOA Young at Heart Collection for FREE!
- Wednesday – 9 am. Sales link goes out to StampNation Members that are on the wait list (be sure to use the same email address for both!). 10 am. Sales link will go out to the rest of the wait list.
What to expect with ordering:
- Our first box sold out in an hour.
- We ordered a LOT more for our second box and it sold out in a week. BUT 85% of them sold in less than 10 hours. Most of you weren't “messin'” around and risking it selling out! lol. To ensure you grab one of these, I would recommend purchasing on the first day if you can!
Ink colors used:
- Hero Arts: Tide Pool, Butter Bar, Lime Green, Raspberry Jam, Orange Soda
- Gina K: Bubble Gum, Turquiose Sea, Sweet Mango, Peach Bellini
- Memento: Grape Jelly, Lulu Lavender, Lilac Posies
CLICK HERE to learn more about Stamp of Approval and to get on the wait list.
Let's check out what the Dream Team has made with their SOA collections!
We are really excited to have Nicole Picadura guest designing with use for this release!
See you tomorrow with more projects!