The holiday weekend started today with the kiddos out of school. It was one of those lazy mornings when I didn't get out of my jammies until 2! The girls and I just horsed around all day -well, this is after I slept in! I was up last night until 1 am…I got a bit carried away working on some goodness coming in January for StampNations FIFTH Birthday party!
By the time we got dressed and out for some last minute shopping (Read: need wine for the upcoming weekend!), we didn't have much time before meeting friends for dinner. Then, Randall and I watched a movie (have you seen the new Vacation? Those movies are favorites of ours and this new one didn't disappoint!) and here I am, after midnight, FINALLY getting this post up! I wanted to update you on a few things:
CHALLENGE: The challenge this week at StampNation is off the HOOK! The DT made incredible cards inspired by their favorite Children's book and it was wonderful to read the stories behind their cards. Members click here for the challenge, we are already seeing cards and hearing stories about members' favorite books!
ANTI-BLACK FRIDAY? – This year I decided to buck what most businesses are doing and create something amazing for my newsletter subscribers. If you think about the reason behind Thanksgiving, it's to give thanks…and a GREAT way to do that is to stamp and MAIL cards to your loved ones. What I have put together (along with help from my very dear friend, Suzi!) is going to help you with that…for reals, I'm already working on it and I have half the cards ready that I need in December! YES, ME! The stamper that fails at sending cards…sigh….THIS is going to change, my friends!
The main reason this is “ANTI- Black Friday” is because…well, can you guess? (It has to do with the fee….pssst! there isn't one!)
If you are NOT on my newsletter list CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE!
BLACK FRIDAY STAMPING DEALS– if you are looking for deals there are tons of them to be had! I've already placed a few orders myself! Here are a few I think you might like:
- Ellen Hutson – info coming soon!
- My Favorite Things– Save 30% site-wide (excludes November Release) when you use code THANKS at checkout.
- SugarPea Designs -30% off everything in stock
- CAS-ual Fridays – Free Hope die with every order.
- Winnie & Walter – 15% off and some other good stuff, read here.
- Reverse Confetti – Nov 25 – Nov 28th – 20% off
- Avery Elle – free shipping and a free stamp with purchases over $40.
- Verve – 30% off and free shipping!
- Hero Arts – Nov 27 – Nov 30 – 15% off the entire store, use code SAVE15- Free shipping on US orders over $50 after coupon.
- Impress– Enjoy 40% off one item of your choice Friday or Saturday, Nov. 26 and 27th with coupon code blackfriday2015. Coupon is also valid at Impress stores.
Happy Thanksgiving to my dear stamping friends, xoxoxox