Easy Shaker Card with Whimsy Stamps
Whimsy Stamps has some new goodies out and I got to play with them! You can check out their new release here.
Where do you get inspiration? I'll show you in the video where the inspiration for this card came from.
Pretty easy shaker card, right?
Play with the background technique here. Try color washes, or coloring in the images, or maybe you want to take an easier and quicker route and used patterned paper!
In any case, you're sure to have a super fun hand made card that will make anyone smile – seriously, you can't go wrong with a Shaker Card!
I didn't stop stamping when my Shaker Card was done…here's a peek at the card I have going up on StampNation later today. I'm about to scoot out to the airport to grab a flight to Denver. I'll share with you SOON why I'm going to Denver. If you're into guessing games, I'll give you a couple clues.
- I have a bag of stamp supplies ready to go.
- I'm staying in a swanky hotel, so I hear!
- I'll be very busy for 3 full days.
- That bag of stamping supplies will be used to make 21 cards in front of just 2 people later this week.
- Yum Yum Stamp Set (Whimsy)
- Gift Tag Die Set (Whimsy)
- Dots & Stripes Stencil (Studio 490)
- Stitched Rectangles Dies (Lil' Inker Designs)
- White Craft Ink (Stampin' Up)