My friend Virginia has a new and wildly popular challenge blog and she invited me to participate. I jumped at the chance!
The current challenge is
Visit Virginia's challenge site here! I hope to see YOUR creations entered!
Tags & Scraplings with the twist of recycling….hmmmm….I thought about this for a few days and kept my eyes opened for things that were being tossed in the garbage, but could be used on a tag.
Do you see anything here?
I don't either, lol! I decided to RECYCLE something from my “discards and leftover” pile! If you follow my blog, you know I love to use stuff from my leftover pile….view the video to see how this tag came together and how I colored the leaves. I LOVE how they turned out!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial as much as I did making it!
At the end of the video, I mentioned that Virginia has been hanging out with us at StampNation. She was a Guest Dream Team member last month and she has completely knocked the socks off of our members.
I knew she was an incredible designer…what I didn't know is that she is an even better TEACHER. She has jumped in all over the site helping members become a better paper crafter. We are so darned lucky to have us with her!
Want to have a front row seat to Virginia's awesomeness?
- Kid Kudos (Papertrey Ink), Circle Fushion 1 (Impression Obession)
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Black (SU)
- Ink: Versamark, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Broken China (Distress Ink)
- Copic Markers: RV04, RV06, R24, R29, R59, YR04, R59
- Accessories: Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Palm Fancy Die (Hero Arts), Cover Plate: Circles Die (Papertrey Ink)