StampNation and Hero Arts are teaming up today to celebrate:
Here is a peek at the sketch for this week's challenge and the project video I made for StampNation:
For today's blog video, I used the brand new Shoot for the Moon Stamp Set with the sketch from Challenge #126. Watch as I walk you through my thought process and why I decided on certain colors, elements and techiques for this card. It didn't turn out the way it started in my head!
(Viewing through e-mail? Click the title of this post to view on my blog.)
Fun stuff! Here is a sneak peek at the fun the StampNation Dream Team had with their Hero Arts goodies and the sketch…these projects go up on StampNation today.
Be sure to hop over to the Hero Arts blog! They have TWO 1-month StampNation Memberships up for grabs!
- Shoot for the Moon Stamp Set
- Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Basic Grey, Whisper White (SU!)
- Ink: Basic Grey (SU), Poppy Chalk Ink (Hero Arts)
- Accessories: Circle Framelits, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Sticky Strip, Polka Dot Embossing Folder (SU), Enamel Dots (My Mind's Eye), Stitched Stars Dies (Lil' Inkers)
You can check out their new products that are available TODAY for purchase! Hero Arts Online Store
If you haven't become a StampNation Member yet, we encourage you to!
- over 400 video tutorials
- an entire Classroom full of written and photo tutorials teaching you card design, keeping you up-to-date on the hottest trends and inspiring you to become the paper crafter you want to be!
- over 20,000 samples in the gallery
- over 100 Challenges that never close!
- a full forum with an amazing community of fabulous paper crafters from around the world…22 countries and counting!
The only complaint from new members that I hear is that they waited to join!