Here it is, December 7th…it’s about time to be sending out Christmas Cards. Have you sent yours yet? I haven’t even USED all the Holiday Stamp Sets that I purchased this year. Shame on me!
I seem to keep reaching for the same ones…and the Keepsakes Ornaments and coordinating Framelits have been go-to supplies this year.
I was inspired by Sieze the Sketch for this card today.
How to make this card:
- Start with a 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ peice of cardstock folded in half.
- Adhere 4 x 5-1/4″ piece of Designer Series Paper to card base.
- Cut Pool Party Cardstock to 3-3/4 x 5 and cut out Ornament Framelit.
- Heat Emboss greeting in silver.
- Wrap Baker’s Twine around top and tie.
- Add layer to card base with lots of dimensionals.
- Add rhinestone and you’re done!
Pretty simple and quite striking if I do say so myself!
If you like tutorials like this, subscribe to my newsletter to get one just like it delivered to your inbox every week!
Just enter your info in the PINK SUBSCRIBE BOX at the top of the sidebar on my blog. See you on the other side!
Supplies (all Stampin’ Up unless otherwise noted):
- Rustic Wreath Stamp Set (for greeting – Papertrey Ink)
- Cardstock: 100730 Whisper White, 122924 Pool Party
- Ink: 102283 Versamark
- Accessories: Keepsakes Ornaments Framelits, 124262 Baker’s Twine, Rhinestones, 109131 Silver Embossing Powder, 129053 Heat Tool, 103083 Embossing Buddy, 132341 Winter Frost Designer Series Paper
All SU supplies can be purchased in my Online Store if you so desire! 🙂
Thanks for popping in and happy holiday prep to YOU!