When I was a teenager, I remember my BFF hated red and pink together. Every time I see this color combo, I can't help but think of her. Maybe it wasn't “cool”? Well, whether it's cool or not, I think it works on this card! What do you think?
As I look back over all the different cards I've made with the the Patterned Occasions stamp set, apparantly the cupcake is my favorite image from the set! And apparantly I love adding the little flower from the Itty Bitty Punch pack!!
Would you like a quick peek at some other cards using the Patterned Occasions Stamp Set? Here's a quick list for ya!
- birthday card using a heart instead of a flower
- simple card making tutorial – no flower!
- Masking Technique with Patterned Occasions
- Another flower and the honeycomb embossing folder!
Stampin' Up Supplies:
- Patterned Occasions Stamp Set (WM:129621 , CM: 129624), Oh, Hello Stamp Set (WM: 130730, CM: 130733)
- Cardstock: 100730 Whisper White,119860 Early Espresso
- Ink: 126947 Regal Rose, 126974 Early Espresso
- Accessories: 119850 1-3/4″ Circle Punch, 126999 Delicate Doilies Embosslit, Smooch, 119251 Red Taffeta Ribbon, 118309 Itty Bitty Punch Pack, 119247 Pearls
You may notice that where I added Smooch for some lovely shimmer and shine, the ink color got super light. If you don't like that look, be sure to use a light hand. Smooch is WET and Stampin' Up ink is water based, which means the ink will bleed when it gets wet. The wetter, the more bleeding!
You can also use a 2 Way Glue Pen (light hand!) to dot on some glue and add Dazzling Diamond Glitter.
If you enjoyed this card, por favor use one of the share buttons below to share the love and tell your friends about this awesome hobby I know you love! 🙂