I'm honored today to be a guest blogger for Jessica at Mom4Real. I put together this simple card making tutorial for her and thought you all might want a peek at it!
One thing that I show how to do in this tutorial is “How do you get multiple colors on one stamp?”. That's easy! With markers!
Check it out:
When punching, be sure to stamp first, then punch upside down so you can line up your stamp. Very important!
If you would like to view the full tutorial, please visit the post on Mom4Real and tell her I sent ya! 🙂
Be sure to check out my blog, tomorrow I'm going to show you how to take this card and turn it up a couple notches…adding more accessories and fun to this project.
If you would like to learn a bit more, you can check out a few cards that I have done recently on Simple Card Making:
- Masking Technique
- How I helped a friend make her first card!
- Simple Card – this is a Valentine but could really be used for any occasion!
Stampin' Up Supplies:
- Patterned Occasions Stamp Set (WM: 129621, CM: 129624, free with a $50 purchase)
- Cardstock: 119686 Early Espresso, 100730 Whisper White
- Ink: 126947 Regal Rose, 119680 Early Espresso Marker, 100052 Real Red Marker
- Accessories: 120906 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, 124142 Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots Ribbon, 126919 Floral District Designer Series Paper, 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
Have a wonderful Thursday!