Before I get started with today's card…I wanted to remind you all about the 12 Weeks of Christmas! This is only offered for my newsletter subscribers, so be sure you are on that list!
Put your information into the box on the top of the sidebar, or CLICK HERE to enter it and watch the first video in the series of videos you will get once you subscribe. The next issue of the 12 Weeks comes out on Wednesday!!!
Now onto the card…this week, I posted a video on how I get inspiration for my color choices (view here). Well, today's card is clearly inspired by the Designer Series Paper I used, but what about the layout and design? There was a card in Paper Crafts Magazine that caught my eye, I liked it so much that I just had to CASE it!
The inspiration card had little tiles and put together, they made a smaller present…it was so cute! My card began with 1″ squares and they were each adhered to the card with Dimensionals to give it some interest.
I tied a bow out of the Cotton Ribbon from the Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog, attached it with some mini glue dots and hung a Jewelry Tag from it with a Vintage Trinket.
This card would be easy to do with any pattern of DSP…including fun, bright colors for birthdays!
Stampin' Up SUpplies:
- Tiny Tags Stamp Set
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla
- Ink: Real Red
- Accessories: Linen Thread, Jewelry Tag Punch, Candlelit Christmas Designer Series Paper, Cotton Ribbon
The Holiday Project Explosion began this week. Not only will there be TONS of new videos and projects added to the site for the next two weeks, once you join, you will have access to the ENTIRE MEMBERSHIP SITE! Hundreds of videos, tons of challenges, the project gallery, tutorials….and much, much more!
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO TUTORIALS
Enjoy over 265 videos, exclusive to StampNation. No more searching the internet for project and seasonal ideas. You will never lack for inspiration! What you will find:
- New videos being added weekly (8 or more each month!) on everything from cards to techniques to scrapbooking and everything in between!
- These videos are only for StampNation Members and will keep you up to date on the hottest products and trends in the papercrafting industry.
- You will learn how to get the most from the products you have on hand and learn how to use new ones before you decide to purchase them.
- Videos are close-up, well lit, detailed, and easy to understand. They are larger than the videos on my blog so you can see the action much better!
- Projects range from Clean and Simple to more elaborate and detailed so you are sure to find tons of inspiration that fits your taste.
WRITTEN TUTORIALS: For learners that like this format, we also have this type of tutorial.
CHALLENGES: Peruse over 75 challenges to inspire your creativity…more being added monthly.
GALLERY: Over 10,000 samples sorted by stamp set and occasion. Upload your own creations, favorite ones you love and comment on friends’ projects.
MESSAGE BOARDS: Plug into a community of positive, passionate papercrafters (including me!) committed to helping you take your skills to the next level.
LIVE CHATS: Use the chat feature to talk to members from all over the world. There’s always someone around to answer any questions you have.
WE LISTEN TO MEMBERS! StampNation grows and changes becoming better all the time! Members talk and we listen! This site is for YOU!