Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to YOU! Happy birthday dear Randall! Happy birthday TO YOU!
But SHHHH!!! If you see him, don't say anything! Especially don't tell him about this very public shout out. I'll be in big trouble. Randall doesn't like attention like his wife does! LOL!
But he does like cards that move, spin, have fancy folds, etc…so I decided to make this Viewmaster Card for him.
I really don't have a ton of stamp sets to choose from for this card because it calls for a bitty set with images right around 1". I wanted to use the Create-a-Cupcake Stamp Set, so I made it work. I basically ended up stamping three different parts of the cupcake in three different windows, so it's like a birthday cupcake kit!
Gotta run, I have a coconut cake to make and the kiddos have an early release day today, so they'll be home around 1.
StampNation Members: the video on how to make this card will be up by tomorrow afternoon. You will learn how to make this card and learn from a few mistakes I made while making it!
Stampin' Up Supplies:
- Create-a-cupcake Stamp Set, Petite Pairs Stamp Set
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze
- Ink: Cajun Craze, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Early Espresso
- Accessories: Summer Startfruit Ribbon, Comfort Cafe DSP, Neutral Brads
- Circle Punches: 1-3/4 Scallop, 1-3/8, 1-1/4, 3/4
If you are interested in becoming a member of StampNation, read on:
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO TUTORIALS EACH MONTH: You will never lack for inspiration! Enjoy over 245 videos, exclusive to StampNation. No more searching the internet for project and seasonal ideas.
- New videos being added weekly on everything from cards to techniques to scrapbooking and everything in between!
- These videos are only for StampNation Members and will keep you up to date on the hottest products and trends in the papercrafting industry.
- You will learn how to get the most from the products you have on hand and learn how to use new ones before you decide to purchase them.
- Videos are close-up, well lit, detailed and easy to understand.
- Projects range from Clean and Simple to more elaborate and detailed so you are sure to find tons of inspiration that fits your taste.
- At least eight videos are added each month and usually more!
- The videos are LARGE! Much larger than the videos on my blog so you can see the action much better!
WRITTEN TUTORIALS AND LESSONS: For learners that like this format, we have this type of tutorial being added monthly as well including the Clean and Simple Classroom.
CHALLENGES: Peruse over 65 challenges to inspire your creativity…more being added monthly.
GALLERY: Over 9500 samples sorted by stamp set and occasion
MESSAGE BOARDS: Plug into a community of positive, passionate papercrafters (including me!) committed to helping you take your skills to the next level.
All this for just $9 a month.