I'm a fan of today's Mass Producible Card! I used a couple different stamp sets, ones that I might not have thought of putting together just from looking in the catalog.
I hope you enjoy the video today (and you'll see how a mistake became a happy accident!), if you are viewing in a feed, please click the title of the post to visit me on the web.
Stampin' Up Supplies:
- Bring on the Cake Stamp Set (WM: 121889, CM: 121958 ) , Everything Eleanor Stamp Set (WM: 124162, CM: 124164) , Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set (WM: 126445, CM: 126447 )
- Cardstock: 100730 Whisper White
- Ink: 126957 So Saffron, 126963 Perfect Plum, 126959 Wild Wasabi, 126960 Baja Breeze, 126974 Early Espresso, 126954 Rose Red, 126946 Tangerine Tango
- Accessories: 119246 Rhinestones, Ticket Corner Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Would you like more card making inspiration using:
- Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set – click here and click here and click here
- Everything Eleanor Stamp Set – click here
and yes, of course, there is a ton more inspiration on StampNation using these stamp sets. 🙂
BTW- thanks to everyone that e-mailed me about PC vs. Mac…seems like there are a lot of Mac groupies out there and I may become one of them shortly! I've been arguing with my computer with two hours this morning. I have no audio, can't open photoshop, and it keeps freezing up. So if you don't hear as much from me for the next few days/week, you'll know why!
Be sure you like my page on Facebook, I can post there from my phone, and I have some great projects to share there. The photos might not be stellar, but the projects are!
If you are not subscribed to my newsletter, you’ll want to get on it! The 12 Weeks of Christmas begins soon…
SUBSCRIBE HERE and you will get the videos in the My Friend Video Series which kicks off with a video on how to tie a flat bow. Who doesn’t need to know how to do that!?
If you like Mass Producible Cards, View my Christmas Card Making Series from last year here.
Have a lovely Thursday!