I've said it before and I'll say it again…the new Stampin' Up Catalog has inspired me! There are lots of samples in the catalog with banners and that's how this card started. I trimmed out a small piece of the Floral District Designer Series Paper, then Rich Razzleberry and Early Espresso cardstock and stamped on it using graphic stamps from World Treasures Stamp Set.
I used Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the peacock, then I sprayed it with a bit of water so the colors would blend a bit. Do you see the greenish color? It started out as Pool Party!
I stamped again in Early Espresso and cut the peacock's body out and popped it up on dimensionals.
Hope you enjoyed today's card! If you missed my card from last week, be sure to check out that card!
Stampin' Up Supplies:
- World Treasures stamp set (WM: 126765, CM: 126767), Tiny Tags Stamp Set (WM: 118091, CM: 118592)
- Cardstock: 100946 More Mustard, 115316 Rich Razzleberry, 119686 Early Espresso, 100730 Whisper White
- Ink: 126974 Early Espresso
- Markers: More Mustard, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party
- Accessories: 127751 Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, 125598 Labels Framelits Big Shot Die, 117190 Jewelry Tag Punch, 126919 Floral District Designer Series Paper