Are you ready to think about making Gift Tags for your holiday gifts this year? Are you ready for some really simple ideas that you can fit into your schedule no matter how busy you are? Stay tuned over the next week as I launch my Gift Tag Series!
The first thing you need is 12 x 12 cardstock, I prefer white or vanilla. This will give you a neutral base to write a note on the inside and to embellish the front as you wish with different colors and patterns.
View the video to see how to cut the cardstock and embellish this tag:
Stay tuned as I will be showing you lots of different ways to dress up this simple 3 x 3″ Gift Tag….the possibilities are endless!
Stampin' Up Supplies:
- Christmas Collage Stamp Set
- Cardstock: 12 x 12 Whisper White, Marina Mist
- Ink: Marina Mist
- Accessories: 120901 Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die,113479 Decorative Strip Cutting Pads, 113477 Decorative Strip Spacer Platform, Dazzling Details Glitter, Rhinestones, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch
are you recieving my 12 Weeks of Christmas???
Only 2 issues to go and the next one comes out on Wednesday!
Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss out…
Fill in your info in the box on the top of the sidebar or click here…view the video, then fill in the info.
What do subscribers get?
- 4 videos in my exclusive subscriber-only series (first one HERE)
- the remaining issues of the 12 Weeks of Christmas
- In addition, throughout the year you get inspiration, project ideas and more delivered straight to your inbox.
If you like this post, click one of the buttons below to share on social media and share with your friends!