It’s always nice to send a photo with your Christmas Card and it is really easy to incorporate the photo INTO your card! I filmed this video a few weeks ago when I was just beginning to make Holiday Cards.
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Hand Penned Holiday Stamp Set (mini catalog)
- Cardstock: Vellum, Tempting Turquiose, Whisper White
- Ink: Versamark
- Accessories: Glitter Brads, 120901 Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die,113479 Decorative Strip Cutting Pads, 113477 Decorative Strip Spacer Platform, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool
- Embossing Supplies: Heat Tool, Silver Embossing Powder, Powder Pals, Embossing Buddy
Tons of Holiday Ideas at StampNation: Glitter Ornaments, Glass Etching, 16 cards in our Holiday Cards Series…more coming including a series on gift tags!
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO TUTORIALS EACH MONTH AT STAMPNATION: You will never lack for inspiration! In less than a year over 100 videos have been added to StampNation. No more searching the internet for project and seasonal ideas. A bit about them:
- New videos being added weekly on everything from cards to techniques to scrapbooking and everything in between!
- These videos are only for StampNation Members and will keep you up to date on the hottest products and trends in the papercrafting industry.
- You will learn how to get the most from the products you have on hand and learn how to use new ones before you decide to purchase them.
- Videos are close-up, well lit, detailed and easy to understand.
- Projects range from Clean and Simple to more elaborate and detailed so you are sure to find tons of inspiration that fits your taste.
- At least 2 videos are added each week and usually more!
- The videos are LARGE! Much larger than the videos on my blog so you can see the action much better!
Thanks for checking in and have a wonderful day!