Welcome to the 6th card and video tutorial in the Mass Producing Christmas Cards Series! This one is my favorite so far. From the comments and “thumbs up” on Youtube, it looks like you all are in favor of the Ornament Card. Can't wait to see what you think of this one!
View the video to get some tips on stamping, mass producing, cutting cardstock, and embellishing the inside of your card. if you are viewing this in a feed, click on the title of the post to view on my blog.
Cutting the cardstock for this card is oh, so easy!
- Start by cutting your cardstock in half, then fold in half for your base.
- Next, you can cut a full sheet of cardstock into four 4 x 5-1/4″ layers.
- Your Designer Series Paper is cut at 4 x 4-1/2.
- Cut about 3/4″ off the top, flip it over and you have a contrasting strip of DSP!
- Add a ribbon, or a 1/4″ strip of solid cardstock for a bit more contrast.
- Stamp your greeting, add a button and you are done!
Stampin' Up Supplies:
- Christmas Greeting Stamp Set
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Old Olive
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- Accessories: Baker's Twine, Neutral Buttons, Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper
In case you missed the first 5 videos in this series:
- Mass Producing Christmas Cards #1: Lovely as a Tree
- Mass Producing Christmas Cards #2: Welcome Christmas
- Mass Producing Christmas Cards #3: Ornament Punch
- Mass Producing Christmas Cards #4: Contempo Christmas
- Mass Producing Christmas Cards #5: Word Play
I hope you enjoyed this card and if you would like to see more Simple Cards to Make check out my youtube channel!