Happy Cyber Monday everyone! From the looks on Facebook, all people are talking about is heading back to work, shopping and decorating. I do believe the holiday season is in full swing now!
Speaking of the holiday season, I bet you are ready for the 5th card in my series on Mass Producing Christmas Cards! If you haven't started yet, you need designs like this. Get a move on, girl! lol.
If you are viewing this in a feed, click on the title of this post to view online.
Stampin' Up Supplies:
- Word Play Stamp Set
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Wild Wasabi
- Ink: Black StazOn, Wild Wasabi Marker, Real Red Marker
- Accessories: 1-3/8″ Circle Punch, 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Series Paper
In case you missed the first 4 videos in this series:
- Mass Producing Christmas Cards #1: Lovely as a Tree
- Mass Producing Christmas Cards #2: Welcome Christmas
- Mass Producing Christmas Cards #3: Ornament Punch
- Mass Producing Christmas Cards #4: Contempo Christmas
***Leave me a comment below…I have one more video done and ready for this series. What next? Would you like to see a couple more cards, or would you prefer to see a series on gift tags?
Not sure how to clean your rubber stamps and clear mount stamps? You can view my video on how!