How many family members' birthdays can you cram into 11 weeks? How about TEN? Check it: all 3 daughters, husband, mother, brother, nephews, sister-in-law, brother-in-law. All these birthdays sandwiched between Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas make for a very busy fall and Holiday season! We won't even mention my sister-in-law and I sharing a birthday just after New Year's. Whew!
So, in between some of the holiday cards, we need to squeeze in some Birthday Cards! With all 3 of my girls having b-days within 7 weeks, it seems that we “finish” one birthday and we are straight on to the next.
Eva's birthday was this weekend. My dad really made her day by meeting her at the busstop with a huge bouquet of balloons!
Even though this photo of her is blurry, I just love the feel of it. Her skipping home with her birthday balloons…pure happiness! Thanks to Dad and Jean for helping make her day special!
Today's Birthday card uses some colors I don't usually use for birthdays! I love it! I used the Pocketful of Posies Designer Series Paper and it inspired the whole color scheme here.
Recently, I took a closer look at the Broadsheet Alphabet Stamp Set by Stampin' Up and decided it was a must-have for my stamp collection. Think I'm right? Look how fun these letters are! You can spell out just about anything, including names and monograms. You'll be seeing more with this set, for sure!
- Base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Rich Razzleberry Layer: 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
- DSP Layer: 5-1/4 x 4
- DSP Strips: 5 – 1-1/2, 4-1/2 x 1-1/2
- White Party Strip: 4 x 1-1/2
Stampin' Up Supplies:
- 111618 Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set, Broadsheet Alphabet (WM: 118724, WM: 120585)
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
- Ink: Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight
- Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon, Fire Rhinestones, Mini Glue Dots, Pocketful of Posies Designer Series Paper
12 Weeks of Christmas…
the next issue comes out on Wednesday!
Subscribe to my newsletter so you don't miss out…
Fill in your info in the box on the top of the sidebar or click here…view the video, then fill in the info.
What do subscribers get?
- 4 videos in my exclusive subscriber-only series (first one HERE)
- the remaining issues of the 12 Weeks of Christmas
- In addition, throughout the year you get inspiration, project ideas and more delivered straight to your inbox.
See you there!
The Holiday Card Series will resume today. More inspiration is coming…stay tuned!
Sketch from Mojo Monday, also CAS challenge at Splitcoast.