This looks like an ordinary Christmas Card, right? A cute little stocking with my favorite Jingle Bells, some Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Series Paper, and some textured cardstock…cute and fun.
Now, imagine opening it up looking for the regular ole run-of-the-mill Christmas Gretting and signature. Instead, you find this:
A Pop-up element that is sure to surprise and delight the recipient! I'm not joking when I say this is SO STINKIN' SIMPLE!
Yes, I Know! Easy peasy! Can you tell I was pumped about this card?
I have a really fun idea to take this type of card up even another notch and add even more fun and surprise to the inside of this card….that video will be coming to StampNation within a week. Be on the lookout!
Also, members, I've been doing my homework. Many of you asked for more fall projects…they are coming!
TONS of awesome things are going on at StampNation….
- Base and inside: 11 x 4-1/4
- DSP Layer: 5-1/4 x 4
- Very Vanilla Layer: 4-1/2 x 3-1/4
- Holly DSP: 4-1/2 x 1-1/2
- Very Vanilla Strip on the inside: 3-1/2 x 1
Stampin' Up Supplies:
- Tiny Tags Stamp Set, Christmas Gretting Stamp Set
- Cardstock: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Real Red
- Accessories: Word Window Punch, Jingle Bells, Holly Berry Bouquet DSP, Snowburst Embossing Folder, Stocking Builder Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Linen Thread, Jewelry Tag Punch
The sketch for this card came from Splitcoaststampers.
12 Weeks of Christmas – issue #5 just came out yesterday…don't miss another! To subscribe:
CLICK HERE, view the video and enter your deets in the box on the right.
You’ll get the additional 3 videos in my exclusive "My Friend" series, then tons of great content and project ideas delivered a few times a month, including my 12 WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS cards and project series!
Next issue goes out on Wednesday!
Do you like Stampin' Up Videos? Click for more!
Click on of the buttons below to share this post! Thank you!!!!!!!!!