Hey, Friends! Hope you are well on this crisp fall morning! I love, love, love this time of year! This is also the time of year where we start making the switch from Fall and Halloween projects to Christmas! Are you ready?
I've got a couple things to inspire you.
- 12 Weeks of Christmas – make sure you are signed up! (box on the top of the sidebar!) Issue #4 comes out today!
- Holiday Card Series – kicked off yesterday at StampNation- it's going to be a flurry of cards and projects over there…I can't promise how many…we'll see how far my creativity goes, but it'll be a record breaking couple of months for how many videos go up there. Did you know we are almost at 100 exclusive videos at StampNation? DETAILS AND REGISTRATION HERE.
- Facebook – make sure you “Like” me there. Peeps over there get exclusive eye-candy, too!
- My Blog – stay tuned here, I've got lots of great stuff coming your way!
On to today's project!
I used quite a bit of fun stuff on this project:
Hand Penned Holidays Stamp Set, Tiny Tags Stamp Set
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive
- Accessories: Spice Cake Designer Series Paper and Fabric, Antique Brads, Lattice Embossing Folder, Serif Essentials Alphabet, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, Jewelry Tag Punch, Mini LIbrary Clips, Clothespins, Early Espresso Striped Ribbon, Pool Party Ribbon, Crochet Trim, Linen Thread, Doily Embosslet, Simply Scored Tool, Circle Scissors Plus
Oh, my goodness…I JUST realized there are NO LEAVES on this banner! What is WRONG with me? I'm off to add some. Yikes! A fall banner with no leaves?