I must’ve been dreamin’ about the Forever Young Stamp Set and the Timeless Portrait Designer Series Paper , ’cause I woke up and thought, hey! BABY CARD! Most of us think baby bottles, diapers and pacifiers when having a baby, but they do grow up and become children…that coupled with the tree signifiying the Family Tree, and I thought it was a fun spin on a the set.
Once I made the card, I started envisioning an entire baby shower centered around this theme. Family Tree, Cameos and Vintage. Ooooh, it almost makes me wish I were having another baby! Almost….
As a reminder, for this series I’m using these basic supplies:
- Forever Young Stamp Set (WM 122570, CM 122572)
- 122352 Timeless Portrait Designer Series Paper
- Ink: 122937 Indigo Island, 109010 River Rock, 119669 Cherry Cobbler, 101179 Basic Black
- Cardstock: 122923 Indigo Island, 108640 River Rock, 119685 Cherry Cobbler, 121045 Basic Black
- 120175 Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, 117273 Antique Brads, 118481 Victoria Crochet Trim, 101610 Stampin’ Sponges
This card uses some of those supplies plus:
- 117190 Jewelry Tag Punch
- Tiny Tags Stamp Set
Peruse the goodies and place your order, shipped directly to you!
View the video to see how to make this card. If you are reading this in a feed, click on the title of the post to view online!
Let me know if you have any questions!
To view the other cards in this series:
If you enjoy my video tutorials, I invite you to join StampNation! There you will find tons of exclusive tutorials to take your paper crafting to the next level. Plus, our Virtual Holiday Mini Catalog Open House begins on Sept. 1. I’ll see you there! REGISTRATION AND MORE DETAILS