Happy Monday everyone! It's time for Got 10 and another card you can make in less than 10 minutes.
Be sure to view the video for 2 things.
- a little twist on using the Decorative Label Punch
- something is missing from this card…something I use on almost every. single. card. I make!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Easter Blossoms Stamp Set (Wood: 121905, Clear: 122057)
- Cardstock: 102544 Rose Red, 120953 Crumb Cake, 102128 Chocolate Chip
- Ink: 101731 White Craft Ink
- Accessories: 120907 Decorative Label Punch, 101610 Sponges, 104199 Linen Thread, 1220301 Springtime Vintage Big Designer Buttons
I am LOVING the polls on Facebook! Have you seen them?
StampNation members! Tomorrow a new challenge goes up…it's a really cool sketch challenge. See you there!
You can learn how to rubber stamp through a series of my video tutorials! Click to view.