Today I made another gate fold card. Click here to check out the one I made last week! Donna wanted to know the cutting and scoring measurements, thus today's Stampers' Q&A!!!
- I cut my 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock in half at 4 1/4 x 11.
- I then scored it at 3".
- I know the base of my card needs to be 5 1/2, so from that 3" score line, I measured over 5 1/2".
- So, my next score line was at 8 1/2". The remaining peice is 2 1/2".
Does that make sense?
I was planning to film a video for you showing you how, but it seems that my camera is on the fritz! If I can get it up and running (maybe dead batteries??), I'll get that video filmed for you!
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
- 111780 Winter Post Stamp Set
- STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: 120953 Crumb Cake, 102835 Confetti Cream, 119686 Early Espresso, 119685 Cherry Cobbler
- STAMPIN’ UP INK PADS: 119670 Early Espresso
- STAMPIN’ UP ACCESSORIES: 119964 Early Espresso Tafetta Ribbon, Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper, Basics Glimmer Brads, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dimensionals
- BIG SHOT GOODIES: 120901 Northern Frost Decorative Strip Big Shot Die (LOVE, LOVE this die!), 116824 Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, 113439 Big Shot Machine
Today's card is for 2sketchesfor you, Pollycraft Monday, Just Us Girls and Paperplaytime.