I have been lusting after the Contempo Christmas Stamp Set by Stampin' Up for a while now, but I have resisted purchasing it because I have so. many. Christmas. Sets!!!!
Luckily, my dear friend, Kecia came over this weekend for my downline meeting and left it for me to borrrow. WOOT! I knew it would be the first set I grabbed this morning when I went to stamp!
This card came together really quickly with the Jolly Holiday Designer Paper, a few punches and the Petals-a-plenty Embossing folder!
Be sure to check back later for my Stampers' Q&A! I wanted to get this card up for you before heading to the Y. I've been bad lately and my friend (who is also a spin instructor) about fell over when she saw me at the Y last week. Wanted to know if I needed her to show me where the spin room was. What a wise guy, eh?
Enough rambling…here is your eye candy for today! I hope you like it!
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
- Contempo Christmas Stamp Set
- STAMPIN’ WRITE MARKERS: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Delightful Daffodil
- STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
- STAMPIN’ UP ACCESSORIES: 104430 Dimensionals, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper, Vanilla Tafetta Ribbon
- BIG SHOT GOODIES: 113439 Big Shot Machine, Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder
Are you a newsletter subscriber?
If not, be sure to SUBSCRIBE right away for subscriber only projects, tutorials, a sign up gift and a holiday idea for my 12 Weeks of Christmas Campaign for the next 7 weeks delivered straight to your inbox…gift ideas begin on Wednesday!
This card was inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch and Crafty Cardmakers.