I made this card for a few challenges today, including my friend, Maureen's color challenge over at Simply Scrapping Crafts! Her color combo was light blue, red and pink. I knew right away I would be using the Candy Cane Lane Designer Paper for this! Actually, I used many of the same supplies as yesterday's card. See all the fabby things you can do with one set of supplies!?
The stockings main image was perfect for my 1 3/4" circle punch. For the layer behind it, I used my Circle Scissors Plus to create a mat for it.
If you would like to see how the Circle Scissors Plus works, click here to view my video.
It's a dark and rainy day here in Raleigh, so I'm snuggled in my stamp room with a cup of coffee to stamp the day away! I hope you enjoy yours and thanks for visiting!
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
- A Cute Christmas Stamp Set (120825 Wood Mount, 121133 Clear Mount
- STAMPIN’ UP INK PADS: 103133 Real Red, 111833 Baja Breeze, 119786 Blushing Bride
- STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: 100730 Whisper White, 102482 Real Red,119796 Blushing Bride
- STAMPIN’ UP ACCESSORIES: 120089 Candy Cane Christmas Specialty Paper, 102023 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 100425 2 Way Glue Pen, 102845 Blender Pens, 121715 Candy Cane Christmas Designer Fabric, 120993 Tinsel Trim, 112530 Stampin’ Up Circle Scissors Plus, 112532 Glass Mat, 119850 1 3/4" circle punch
- BIG SHOT GOODIES: 113439 Big Shot Machine, 120902 Northern Frost Embossing Folder
Are you a newsletter subscriber?
If not, be sure to SUBSCRIBE right away for subscriber only projects, tutorials, a sign up gift and a holiday idea for my 12 Weeks of Christmas Campaign for the next 7 weeks delivered straight to your inbox!
challenges: Chraisma Cardz, C.R.A.F.T Challenge, Papertrey Dolls