Oh, my gosh! I know I'm supposed to be getting ready for the camping trip, but I was on a jog this morning thinking about the card challenges at allsorts and CardPatterns and this card popped into my head. Has that ever happened to you? It's based on some ideas I was talking about with my friend and customer Dee. Thanks, Dee!
When I got home I begged hubby for 30 minutes in my stamp room and he agreed. Woot!
I was tickled at how this turned out! It's one of my favorites in a long time. I think my Cards and Projects gals are going to be making something similar in the next class! Live in the Raleigh-Durham area? Register for the next class here!
I used a couple techniques here that I've shown you before:
- Oh, my gosh! HIS NOSE! How stinkin' CUTE is THAT!??? Colored Glittered Pearls
- Two Toned Background with Stampin' Up's Embossing folders
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
- Dasher Stamp Set, A Cardinal Christmas Stamp Set
- STAMPIN’ UP INK PADS: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Gold, Brights Craft Pad
- STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: Very Vanilla
- STAMPIN’ UP ACCESSORIES: 104430 Dimensionals, Crochet Trim, Basic Pearls, Modern Label Punch, Heat Tool, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder
- BIG SHOT GOODIES: 113439 Big Shot Machine, Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder
Are you a newsletter subscriber? If not, be sure to SUBSCRIBE right away for subscriber only projects, tutorials, a sign up gift and a holiday idea for my 12 Weeks of Christmas Campaign for the next 8 weeks delivered straight to your inbox…gift ideas begin on Wednesday!