I hope you are having a super day today! I made this card early this morning, but then got a hair cut and went in to carve pumpkins with the kindergartener and now here it is almost 3 and I'm finally finishing getting it out to you!
I wanted to make sure you knew about Stampin' Up's Handmade Holiday Promotion. SU has put together some fabulous bundles at 20% off and today's card features one of them.
Stampin' Up's Tags Til Christmas Bundle, what a steal!:
- with the Ornament Punch (124478 Wood Mount, $38.32. 124477 Clear Mount $31.92)
- with the Decorative Label Punch (124077 Wood Mount, $38.32. 124078 Clear Mount $31.92)
Tip: Run your cardstock through the Big Shot with the Northern Frost Embossing Folder, then sponge White Craft Ink over the snowflakes with a Stampin' Sponge to highlight the snowflakes!
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
- Tags Til Christmas 121169 Clear Mount (page 24 of the Stampin’ Up Holiday Mini Catalog)
- STAMPIN’ UP INK PADS: 102277 Old Olive 101731 White Craft Ink Pad
- STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: 120953 Crumb Cake, 121045 Basic Black, 119795 Pear Pizzazz
- STAMPIN’ UP ACCESSORIES: 119261 Basic Black 1/8" Grosgrain, 118480 Chantilly Lace Crochet Trim, 104294 Sticky Strip, 104430 Dimensionals, 119847 Ornament Punch, 101610 Stampin' Sponges
- BIG SHOT GOODIES: 113439 Big Shot Machine, 120902 Northern Frost Embossing Folder
My inspiration today came from CASE Study, Papercraftstar and Charisma Cardz.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter for:
- subscriber only projects
- a sign up gift
- a holiday idea for my 12 Weeks of Christmas Campaign for the next 8 weeks delivered straight to your inbox! Next week begins the gifts portion of my promotion…you don't want to miss it!