Need a quick idea for your holiday cards this year? This is the one! I used my Northern Frost Decorative Strip Big Shot die for the snowflake, you can also use Stampin' Up's Snowflake Punch if you don't have the Big Shot (yet!).
Purchase a pack of Baja Breeze cardstock and cut those sheets in half, then fold them in half for the base of your card. This will give you the base for 48 cards!
Then cut 1" x 4 1/4" strips from your Candy Cane Christmas Specialty Paper and you'll get strips for more than 300 cards! wow!
One pack of Basic Rhinestones has 150 rhinestones….do you follow me? This is a quick, inexpensive idea for your holiday cards!
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
- Ocassional Quotes Hostess Stamp Set (or try Bright Christmas Stamp Set on page 22 of the Stampin' Up Holiday Mini Catalog)
- STAMPIN’ UP INK PADS: 103008 Not Quite Navy
- STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: 100730 Whisper White, 111352 Baja Breeze
- STAMPIN’ UP ACCESSORIES: 119246 Basic Rhinestones, 104430 Dimensionals, 120089 Candy Cane Christmas Specialty Paper, 102023 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 100425 2 Way Glue Pen
- BIG SHOT GOODIES: 120901 Northern Frost Decorative Strip Big Shot die, 113439 Big Shot Machine, 113477 Decorative Strip Spacer Platform, 113479 Decorative Strip Cutting Pads
My inspiration today came from Tuesday Throwdown and Papertake Weekly.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter for:
- subscriber only projects
- a sign up gift
- a holiday idea for my 12 Weeks of Christmas Campaign for the next 9 weeks delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you enjoyed this card and if you would like to see more Simple Cards to Make check out my youtube channel!