My club order came in last night and I shrieked with delight because my new Music Notes Wheel was in there! Gosh, when I got my Papercrafts Magazine this month, sheet music was EVERYWHERE! I guess it's all the rage right now and we want to be trendy papercrafters, right?
I have Deck the Halls Designer Paper and Newsprint Designer Paper, which both have patterns with sheet music…but you only get 2 sheets in each pack and you know what happens to that…it's GONE! So, I thought the wheel would come in handy and I can have any color sheet music any time I want! WOOT! You are going to see this wheel A LOT!
I used it here for my background and wheeled it in Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock (I just rolled the wheel on my ink pad).
STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES:
- Welcome Christmas Stamp Set (118736 wood mount, 120597 clear mount), 120327 Music Notes Wheel (also need 102971 Standard Handle)
- STAMPIN’ UP INK PADS: 121030 Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip Craft Ink Pad
- STAMPIN’ UP CARDSTOCK: 120953 Crumb Cake, 119685 Cherry Cobbler, 105119 Always Artichoke
- STAMPIN’ UP ACCESSORIES: 106958 Cutter Kit (for distressing tool), 120810 Deck the Halls Designer Paper, 113144 Clear Rhinestones, 104430 Dimensionals, 113439 Big Shot Machine, 113461 Stars Big Shot Die, 102023 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 100425 2 Way Glue Pen
- EMBOSSING SUPPLIES: 100005 Heat Tool, 102197 Powder Pals, 103083 Embossing Buddy, 109130 Clear Embossing Powder
I Heat Embossed the main image, it adds such a classy element to the card. View the video to see how quick and easy it is to heat emboss with Stampin' Up's Craft Ink Pads.
My inspiration today came from 365 Cards (3 colors, DSP, embellies), CASE Study (bling and star), Cute Card Thursday (sketch), Charisma Cardz (vintage), and Delightful Sketches (Christmas).
My 12 Weeks of Christmas Campaign has begun! Are you a newsletter subscriber?
If not, be sure to SUBSCRIBE right away so you don’t miss another thing! You will get subscriber only projects, tutorials, a sign up gift and a holiday idea for the next 10 weeks delivered straight to your inbox!