Are you all thinking about holiday cards yet? If you can believe it, we have less than 12 weeks to go! Make sure you are signed up for my newsletter, so you can get the next 11 weeks of my 12 Weeks of Christmas Inspiration Campaign! Click here to subscribe and get your free gift!
I decided to use this week's color combination to make a Christmas Card. The inspiration for this color combo came from pages 6 and 7 of the Stampin' Up Catalog. If you do not already have a copy and would like to purchase Stampin' Up goodies from me, send me an email and I will get one in the mail to you.
This is a bit different combo that I have used on a Christmas Card and all the while making it, I was thinking BLAH! I don't like this! Has that ever happened to you? But when I finished and it all came together, it's much prettier than I thought it woud be! What do you think?
If you would like to see how to use the Circle Cutter to make this fabulous circles, click here.
STAMPIN' UP SUPPLIES:
- Welcome Home Stamp Set, Merry Messages Stamp Set, Winter Post Stamp Set
- STAMPIN' UP INK PADS: Chocolate Chip Craft Ink Pad,115657 Soft Suede, 119671 Cajun Craze
- STAMPIN' UP CARDSTOCK: 119682 Marina Mist, 115138 Soft Suede, 119684 Cajun Craze,108641 Wild Wasabi
- STAMPIN' UP ACCESSORIES: 112530 Circle Scissors Plus, 112531 Glass Mat, 113144 Clear Rhinestones, 119275 Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch120091 Northern Frost Decorate Big Shot Strip, 113439 Big Shot, 104430 Dimensionals,
- EMBOSSING SUPPLIES: 100005 Heat Tool, 102197 Powder Pals, 103083 Embossing Buddy, 109130 Clear Embossing Powder, 102023 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 100425 2 Way Glue Pen
My inspiration today came from Stampsomething (punches and dies), Christmaschallenge (jesus is the reason- I thought the greeting was appropriate for this), Alphabetchallenge (Xmas), Fridaysketchers (sketch) and Annabellestamps (no dsp).
My 12 Weeks of Christmas Campaign has begun! Are you a newsletter subscriber?
If not, be sure to SUBSCRIBE right away so you don’t miss another thing! You will get subscriber only projects, tutorials, a sign up gift and a holiday idea for the next 10 weeks delivered straight to your inbox!