Many people ask me what the difference is between Aquapainters and Blender Pens. Basically an Aquapainter is a paint brush and a Blender Pen is a clear marker and they are used for coloring line art images, or in the case in the above sample, coloring other things such as hills!
Today I have some samples and a video showing you how to use the Aquapainters and Blender Pens
I pulled out my Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper and thought the Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango colors would make fabulous fall trees, and I was right! 😉
I used my Aquapainter dipped in Certainly Celery Ink to paint on the grass. I'm not terribly "artsy", so I was excited at how well it came out.
STAMPIN' UP SUPPLIES:
- 113258 Trendy Trees Stamp Set
- STAMPIN' UP INK: 105217 Certainly Celery, 119667 Daffodil Delight, 111834 Tangerine Tango, 115657 Soft Suede
- STAMPIN UP CARDSTOCK: 119683 Daffodil Delight, 111349 Tangerine Tango, 100730 Whisper White
- ACCESSORIES: 119831 Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper, 119849 Modern Label Punch, 119857 Word Window Punch, 104430 Dimensionals, 103683 Mini Glue Dots, 103954 Aquapainter, 104199 Linen Thread, 119747 Brights Buttons
- BIG SHOT DIES: 113469 Scallop Circle #2
The next card features the It's the Thought Stamp Set, Print Patterns In Color Designer Series Paper, Tea Party Background Stamp and Basic Pearls. It's the Thought Stamp Set has a bunch of little stamps that work great with a blender pen.
This card was a bit more work than I normally put into a card, but I love the result! This will have to go to someone special. The small areas of these stamps make your Blender Pens a perfect choice for coloring those little sweeties in.
STAMPIN UP SUPPLIES:
- 113488 All in the Family Stamp Set , 114960 Family Phrases Stamp Set
- STAMPIN UP INK PADS:101406 Stazon On Black, 103133 Real Red, 119667 Daffodil Delight, 100814 Tempting Turquoise, 119670 Early Espresso, 102277 Old Olive
- STAMPIN' UP CARDSTOCK: 100730 Whisper White, 119686 Early Espresso, 102482 Real Red
- ACCESSORIES: 117168 Playdate Designer Series Paper, 119747 Brights Buttons, 117286 Real Red Satin Ribbon, 104199 Linen Thread, 104430 Dimensionals, 119854 Scallop Circle Punch, 119861 1 1/4" Punch119857 Word Window Punch, 119849 Modern Label Punch, 101227 1/16" Hand-held Circle Punch, 102845 Blender Pens
I would love it if you signed up for my newsletter while you are here! You will receive a sign up gift and exlusive projects, tutorials and offers!
If you liked this video, you will LOVE the videos I feature for Club Inbox…a new kind of club.