Oh. My. Word. I cannot even tell you how much I LOVE THIS CARD!
What I love most is all the different textures on it.
What I love second is the colors. I looove these fun and fabulously bright colors. They make me HAPPY!
What I love third is the little tag cut from the Matchbox Die for the Big Shot.
What I love fourth is how I got 2 different textures from the same embossing folder. I ran the Pumpkin Pie flower through the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and I ran a piece of the Island Oasis Designer Series Paper with the Old Olive palm fronds pattern through it as well. I adhered them to the card showing opposite sides to give the different textured looks. loooove IT!
That, coupled with the corduroy button and the satin ribbon, it's a texture dream come true!
For the second card, I used the exact same layout, just tweaked it up a bit!
I stamped the coconut from the Tropical Party Stamp Set on Close to Cocoa Cardstock, then cut it out and used the Faux Suede Technique (Video Here) to make it look fuzzy…like a coconut!
Then, I stamped the grass and the coconut on my Whisper White Cardstock, colored it in with my Stampin' Write Markers and adhered my Faux Suede coconut to it.
I hope you like today's cards for Two for Tuesday…why don't you try this template for yourself? Have a wonderful Wednesday!
- Tropical Party Stamp Set: 120081 Clear Mount, 118515 Wood Mount
- 117173 Island Oasis Designer Series paper
- 100730 Whisper White Cardstock
- 102067 Tempting Turquoise Cardstock
- 105117 Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
- 118871 Stampin' Up Island Floral Big Shot Die
- 117288 Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon
- 114890 Matchbox Big Shot Die (for greeting tag)
- 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
- 102277 Old Olive Ink Pad
- Close to Cocoa Cardstock- sold out
- 114343 Summer Sun Corduroy buttons – 25% off- while supplies last!
Find me on Facebook for Exclusive samples, content and giveaways!
Click here to find out how to get your FREE copy of the 2010/2011 Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog!