Happy Wednesday to you! Thanks for checking in to day to see my newest Iridescent Ice Heat Embossing video! This one is a bit different. I used the Stampin' Up Butterfly Accent Stamp Set from the Mini Catalog to emboss a beautiful, glittery butterfly onto Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper. Then I cut it out, adhered it with some dimensionals over my row of circle punches.
My favorite part of this card has to be the rhinestones for the body of the butterfly. Those came from the Eggcelent Eggs Kit from Stampin' Up's Mini Catatlog! I don't think I'll have any left for egg decorating at this rate!
- 117160 Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper $9.95
- 119311 Stampin' Up Butterfly Accent Stamp Set $7.95
- 117288 Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon $8.95 for 15 yards
- 105125 Certainly Celery Cardstock $5.50 for 24 sheets
- 117179 Eggcelent Eggs Kit $9.95
- 104403 1 1/4" Circle Punch $15.95
- Whimsical Words Stamp Set: FREE with a $50 purchase
- Wood 118386
- Clear 119119 (block c recommended, 118486, $6.95)
- 102277 Old Olive Ink Pad $5.95
- 104430 Dimensionals $3.95
- 104332 SNAIL Adhesive $6.95
- 103579 Paper Snips $9.95
- 102283 VersaMark Ink Pad $7.50
- 102197 Powder Pals $19.95 (1 large, 1 small tray)
- 100005 Heat Tool $29.95
- 101930 Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder $4.75
Thanks for visiting and while you're here, don't forget to sign up for my newsletter (in the sidebar) and subscribe to my blog (under the newsletter sign up box) so you'll get an e-mail each time I post to my blog and you won't miss a thing! Be sure to visit again because I will be showing you the super cute bunny box we'll be making for my Cards and Projects club, local and online! PS, I'm trying a pink border on today's video…what do you think of it? Cute? Obnoxious? No border? Grey Border? Thanks!