Happy Friday! While Raleigh is bracing for snow, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy because of this Sending Love Specialty Paper! It is just divine. Amy and I are also working on our Scrappers' Express pages with this set of paper, and I have to say it might be my favorite kit EVER. If have not checked out Scrappers' Express, see all the details here. Stay tuned for the details of February's kit to be released in a couple weeks!
In the meantime, here is a card I made yesterday using With All My Heart Stamp set and the Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch. I was very excited to see the large flower in the stamp set fits perfectly to be punched out by the Flower Punch….did you know that!? I'm excited to play with this punch more.
I filmed a quick video with some stamping tips you might enjoy:
- 117153 Sending Love Specialty Paper $11.95
- With All My Heart Stamp set : 118314 Wood Mount, $17.95
- 118632 Clear Mount $13.95
- 118073 Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch $15.95
- 117272 Chocolate Epoxy Brads $3.25
- 103133 Real Red Ink Pad $5.95
- 102482 Real Red Cardstock $5.50 (24 sheets)
- 101650 Very Vanilla Cardstock $7.50 (40 sheets)
- 116631 Paper Piercing Tool $3.50
- 105826 Mat Pack $9.95
- 104403 1 1/4″ Circle Punch $15.95
- 104401 1 3/8″ Circle Punch $15.95
- 105090 Word Window Punch $15.95
- 118402 Scallop Trim Border Punch FREE with a $50 purchase
Happy Stamping Everyone!
Find me on Facebook and see exclusive samples albums there!