Hey, friends! Today's featured stamp set is Happy Moments. It's a beloved Sale-A-Bration set and you can get yours for free with a $50 purchase! Visit yesterday's post to see all the images from this set.
I was inspired by the colors and use of shimmer paint in Cam's card (yesterday's post) and inspired by the layout of this card below by Amy Fitzgerald. It uses the Messages for Mom Stamp Set and Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper. Isn't it cute?
So I took these two cards, got all excited, locked myself in the stamp room and created today's card. I hope you enjoy the video! and, don't mind the dog…geez.
- Happy Moments Stamp Set– 118664 Wood Mount, FREE with a $50 purchase
- 119125 Clear Mount, FREE with a $50 purchase
- 117161 Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper $24.95, 48 sheets
- 105117 Pumpkin Pie $5.50 (24 sheets)
- 102028 Confetti White Cardstock $9.50 (40 sheets)
- 101406 Staz On Ink Pad $7.95
- 105115 Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker $3.25
- 100068 Taken with Teal Stampin' Write Marker $3.25
- 105114 So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker $3.25
- 19038 Tempting Turquoise Ribbon $4.95 (15 yards)
- 112004 1 3/4″ Circle Punch $15.95
- 104403 1 1/4″ Circle Punch $15.95
- 102845 Blender Pens $9.95
- 116806 Champagne Shimmer Paint $5.95
To texturize the card base I used:
- 113439 Big Shot Machine $99.95
- 117335 Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder $7.95
|116806||Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint||$5.95|
|116854||Frost White Shimmer Paint||$5.95|
|116807||Platinum Shimmer Paint||$5.95|
Click here to shop!