Hey, Friends! Today’s project is a little gift that I gave at a recent party I had. Look at how an ordinary Hershey Bar turns into something special with a little bit of the Sending Love Specialty Paper, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon and a stamped Jewelry Tag.
View the video to see how I measured and cut the paper and how to make the cute little jewelry tag!
- Tiny Tags Stamp Set: Clear Mount 118592 $16.95, Wood Mount 118091 $22.95
- 117190 Jewelry Tag Punch $10.95
- 118487 Clear Block A $3.95
- 171563 Sending Love Specialty Paper 11.95
- 100908 Chocolate Chip Ink Pad $5.95
- 105211 Regal Rose Ink Pad $5.95
- 101227 1/16″ Hole Punch $8.95
- 104199 Linen Thread
- 117289 Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon $8.95 (15 yards)
Visit the gallery to see more samples with Tiny Tags (under Occasions Mini Catalog) and more!
You can purchase a whole spool of Pink Satin ribbon, or get 3 yards of 9 different colors here.
Happy Stamping Everyone!
All January Online Orders placed get entered to win my Stamp of the Month, Wings of Friendship.