Hey, Friends! Hope you had a terrific weekend! Today's project is one that I made for a dear friend of mine.
She broke her leg a year and a half ago and has had a lot of trouble with it, so just had surgery on it again last wee. She had to lie on the couch for 4 straight days, only getting up to go to the bathroom and it will take a couple months to heal.
Some of my friends are bringing her meals. I'm lucky to get dinner on the table for my family, so that's not really my cup of tea, right? Making cards and goodies is my thing, so I put together a pack of card for her in Black and White…her favorite colors.
Since the Night and Day Specialty Paper isn't available anymore, I made another one with the new Shade of Spring Designer Series Paper to show you! You can see the black and white below and view the video on how to make this great card!
- 112208 Curly Label Punch $15.95
- Whimsical Words Stamp Set FREE with a $50 purchase (wood mount 118386, Clear Mount 119119)
- Vintage Labels Stamp Set FREE with a $50 purchase (wood mount 118392, Clear Mount 119122)
- 117160 Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper $9.95
- 117288 Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon $8.95 for 15 yards
- 102277 Old Olive ink pad $5.95
- 100969 Orchid Opulence Cardstock $5.50 (24 sheets)
- 100702 Old Olive Cardstock $5.50 (24 sheets)
- 118402 Scallop Trim Border Punch FREE with $50 purchase!
Purchase the Big Shot, die and pads and get THREE Sale-A-Bration sets for FREE, a Level One hostess Stamp set and $15 in free merchandise, PLUS 3 squares on your Rewards Card.
- 113439 Stampin' Up Big Shot Machine $99.95
- 114506 Mover and Shapers Die $42.95
- 113478 Extended Cutting Pads $19.95
Here is the one I made for her. It didn't take long to make a pack of these….a great gift, right?
Don't have the Big Shot yet? Consider signing up to be a demonstrator…did you know the contents of the Stampin' Up Starter Kit is 40% off? And right now, it's 15% off and you get to pick out an additional set for free.
Happy Stamping Everyone!